|Salary:||40,519 - 44,660|
Are you an experienced manual CNC Machinist? Do you have experience of working on Studer Grinders?
gap professional is operating as an employment agency on behalf of our client who is a Global Aircraft Company located in the WV9 location, they currently have an exciting new permanent opportunity.
Our client is recruiting for an apprentice trained, experienced and flexible CNC machinist to join the team at our facility based in Wolverhampton. Their machines work to exceptionally close tolerance, an essential requirement of the aerospace industry.
This position is based on a night shift.
- Set and Run Studer CNC Grinding Machines
- CNC machining experience utilising Fanuc / Siemens / Heidenhain controls, able to set and run multiple machine / processes
- Experience of the setting and operating CNC Mazak Mill/Turn Machines is desirable
- Capability of machining exotic and hardened materials
- Carry out own 1st off inspection and check / complete the necessary quality documentation.
- Capable of achieving manufacturing limits of 0.00005”
- A recognised engineering apprenticeship
- Experience of CNC Grinding to high tolerances is essential
- Mazak or Okuma CNC Mill/Turn experience is desirable
- Manual Deburr Experience would be of benefit
- Previous experience of engineering / manufacturing role ideally within aerospace industry
- Good knowledge of machining techniques & appropriate tooling.
- Proven skills within a multi-axis machining environment.
- Programming Experience
- Attention to detail & accuracy, and process improvement techniques
- Using the relevant inspection techniques / equipment to achieve drawing tolerance
- This role may require the individual to work double-day or night shifts and overtime when requested.
- The role requires the candidate to be self-certified and a quality stamp holder after qualifying period.
If this opportunity is what you have been looking for, please apply today.
Closing date is 18th May 2019.
To Apply please follow the application process for the site this job is advertised on or email your CV