Gap personnel acting as an employment business have an exciting new position available for our client in South Marston for a skilled CNC milling operative on a full-time permanent basis.
Our client is seeking a candidate with a proven background within a similar role and in return they offer:
- Competitive salary up to £36,352
- Attendance bonus
- Life insurance
- Pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave and bank holidays
- Free on-site parking
Working hours are on a double day shift 6-2/2-10.
- Ensuring the efficient running of CNC milling machines by providing a high standard of skill, quality and output
- Operating CNC milling machines
- Ensuring quality standards are met at all times using a range of measuring equipment
- Keep working areas in line with company 6S procedures
- Ensure KPI’s and deadlines are achieved
The ideal candidate:
- Extensive CNC experience, particularly within CNC milling (Matsura / Okuma)
- G-code programming experience
- Experience programming using CAM
- Experience using engineering inspection equipment
- Have strong communication skills both written and verbal
This role is interviewing now with an immediate start for the right candidate.