Role: CNC Operator
Job Term: Temporary – Permanent
Location: Leek – Staffordshire
Remuneration: 08:00-17:00 Monday – Friday up to £16ph.
Job Description: Leading industrial recruitment agency Gap Personnel acting as an employment business is working in a close partnership with their client based in Leek – Staffordshire.
We are currently looking for x1 CNC Operator to join this fantastic working environment. This opportunity for an experienced CNC Operator (Milling & Turning) and is looking for a new challenge as well as wishing to enhance their skills.
- Preparing and operating CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling, turning etc.
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function.
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines.
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result.
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly.
- Must have proven experience as CNC operator.
- Must have skill in operating CNC machinery and tooling as well as precision measurement tools.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings.
- Computer savvy with basic understanding of computer programming and CAD/CAM.
- Mechanical aptitude and good math skills.
- A keen eye for detail and results-driven approach.
- A driving licence and a car would be helpful due to remote location.
If this job is of interest please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date for applications: 14/06/2019.
Incoming CV’s will be screened and contacted for a telephone interview within 72 hours of submission. Following successful telephone interview applicants will be offered a formal interview.