The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Role: CNC Operator
Job Term: Temporary – Permanent
Location: Leek – Staffordshire
Remuneration: 08:00-17:00 Monday – Friday up to £16ph.
Job Description: Leading industrial recruitment agency Gap Personnel acting as an employment business is working in a close partnership with their client based in Leek – Staffordshire.
We are currently looking for x1 CNC Operator to join this fantastic working environment. This opportunity for an experienced CNC Operator (Milling & Turning) and is looking for a new challenge as well as wishing to enhance their skills.
- Preparing and operating CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling, turning etc.
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function.
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines.
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result.
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly.
- Must have proven experience as CNC operator.
- Must have skill in operating CNC machinery and tooling as well as precision measurement tools.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings.
- Computer savvy with basic understanding of computer programming and CAD/CAM.
- Mechanical aptitude and good math skills.
- A keen eye for detail and results-driven approach.
- A driving licence and a car would be helpful due to remote location.
If this job is of interest please email your CV to email@example.com Closing date for applications: 14/06/2019.
Incoming CV’s will be screened and contacted for a telephone interview within 72 hours of submission. Following successful telephone interview applicants will be offered a formal interview.