|Contact Name:||Emma White|
Role: CNC Operatives Required
Location: Fenton ST4
Job Term: Temporary on-going with a possibility to become permanent for the right candidate.
Remuneration: £10.01 per hour Plus Shift Allowance
Working hours: 14:30pm – 22:00pm
- You will be using a CNC machine in the assembly process.
- The ideal person must be physically fit and able to lift products up to a reasonable weight.
- You will be required to follow instructions to ensure efficiency.
- You must be able to operate a CNC Machine with accuracy and care - following all health and safety.
- You will be required to work at a timed pace and will be able to meet deadlines and timescales.
- Experience using a CNC Machine preferred but not essential however must have experience in a Production Environment.
- Able to multi-skill, be flexible, hardworking and have attention to detail.
- Must be able to maintain excellent timekeeping and have a good attendance record.
- Able to work on their own initiative and follow instructions.
The role is due to start immediately for the successful candidates with an interview and site tour prior to job offer.
If this role is of interest, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01782 289090