Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for a CNC Operator to work in a permanent role for a well-known thriving engineering company in the Crediton area.
You will be working in a busy precision engineering environment operating CNC machines on the production floor.
- Will have previous CNC experience
- Proven Track Record In a busy environment
- Having the ability to work accurately and methodically
- Attention To detail
Purpose of this Role:
- Able to maintain production
- Ensuring all components are to the correct specifications
- Ensuring the machine and work area are maintained and clean
- Will have attention to detail
- Being able to follow instructions whether it be verbal or printed
- Having an accurate approach
- £8.50 Per Hour plus possible overtime
Applications must be received within 14 days of the advert placement.
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job