|Location:||Sutton in Ashfield|
|Salary:||£11.59- £ 19.64|
|Contact Name:||Nottingham Branch|
CNC Machine Operator
Gap personnel Nottingham are recruiting for CNC Machine Operators to work at Doorstop International in Huthwaite, Sutton In Ashfield. This role is a permanent position working for one of the leading manufacturers of Composite fire doors.
As a CNC Machine Operative you will work to cut raw materials ready for the assembly line. This is a great opportunity to join a great supportive team where you will gain the opportunity to develop your existing skills.
Hours of Work:
Sunday- Thursday 22:00- 06:00
£11.59 per hour (Overtime £19.64 per hour)
- £500 joining bonus.
- Permanent contract
- 31 Days holiday
- Paid breaks
- Free onsite parking
- Free tea and coffee during your shift
- Weekly pay (Every Friday)
- Progression, development and training provided ongoing
- Great working environment
- Immediate start
- Full site induction before you start.
- Perform pre-checks and report any defects.
- Set and calibrate CNC Machines
- Quality checks of products to ensure standards are met.
- Work towards production targets whist adhering to the safe systems of work.
Email Gap Personnel on Nottingham@gap-personnel.com or
Call the office team on 01159347000 or
Text your name to 07525 277431 to arrange a call back