|Contact Name:||Shannon McMahon|
CNC MACHINE OPERATOR & SETTER – CREWKERNE
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for 5 CNC Machine Setters / Operators in Crewkerne on a temporary ongoing assignment with immediate starts.
As a CNC Machine Operative you will be responsible for the safe operating of the CNC Lathes within the manufacturing department.
Your duties will include:
- Following work orders (routing) instructions
- Complete work orders in accordance with Kanban system (where applicable) ensuring any issues (material availability, quality issues) are reported immediately to line manager
- Undertaking in cycle deburring where possible
- Changing tool inserts when and where appropriate
- Recording output and scrap accurately
- Dimensional inspection of components
- Ensuring that the appropriate TPM is undertaken
Shifts & pay rate:
- Monday to Friday 07:00am – 15:45pm
- £12 per hour
- Overtime – x 1.3 after 37.5 hours / x 1.5 Saturdays / x 2 Sundays
To apply for this CNC Machine Setters & Operator role, please submit your CV via the ‘Apply Now’ button or contact our Exeter branch on 01392 273665 for more information.