Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently looking for CNC Operator to join a busy team in a well-established client based in Caerphilly.
We are looking for someone who has previous experience in CNC and manufacturing.
• Needs to have a good working knowledge of a CNC punch press/turret machine and be confident in your ability to operate them efficiently and accurately.
• Inspect and ensure the manufactured components are to drawing and of an acceptable standard.
• Have experience of sheet metals and have worked to the highest level of quality.
• Have at least 1 years’ experience.
• Experience in working in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
• Must be computer literate.
• Be able to read technical drawings.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Fork lift experience preferable.
• Ability to meet targets and deadlines.
• Excellent attendance record.
• Hands on approach.
• Good time management skills.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Effective decision making skills.
• Awareness of Health and Safety.
Salary & Benefits:
• Competitive rates pay
• 39 hour basic week
• Overtime available
• Day shifts
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively please call gap personnel on: 01443 843499.
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing date for application is the 20th of August 2021