|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||£12.00-£13.00 per hour, dependant on experience|
|Contact Name:||National Recruitment Centre|
We are looking for CNC Setters/Operators/Programmers in Dudley, DY2.
Shifts: Monday-Thursday 8.00-16.15, Friday- 8.00-15.30.
Pay: £12.00-£13.00 per hour, dependant on experience.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Setting Daewoo Chucking Machines, Fanuc and Mazatrol CNC Lathes, Daewoo and Mazak CNC Milling Machines.
- Setting of various gauges.
- Ensuring area is kept clean.
What you need:
- Must be familiar with programming using Fanuc and Mazatrol using Imeca bar feeds.
- Must be able to read/set metric and imperial micrometres and Vernier’s (components vary from Open to tight tolerances).
- Familiar to hard turning components.
- Able to read manufacturing drawings.
- Able to hand over set machines to operators and showing them how to operate.
- Safety boots and high vis needed.
- On the job training.
- Permanent role offered to the right candidate after 12 weeks.
To apply, please call 01902 422 940 or email email@example.com with your CV and the name of the role!
gap personnel operating as an employment business