|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for an experienced CNC Punch Programmer.
Working for an ever growing, thriving manufacturing company based in Sowton, Exeter, our client is the market leader in its sector and one of the largest in Europe.
Shifts are: Monday – Friday - 06:00am - 14:00pm. With overtime shifts available.
£21,217,00 per annum.
This is a temp - perm position.
The ideal candidate:
- To join this well establish company and work with the small team in a production environment, we are looking for an enthusiastic individual who can demonstrate their skills, and operate a CNC punch machine and use Jetcam software (or similar software).
- We are looking for someone who can read technical drawings, can measure equipment and has experience of Sage. You will be required to process all admin paperwork and follow the production plans.
- You will need to be a team player, you will need to have good PC/IT skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- You will also be working closely with the team, planning and preparing for and running samples and prototype orders for new products.
- Experience in fabrication metal and good attention for detail and accuracy is desirable.
Benefits of working for this company and are offered once a successful 12-week probation has been completed are:
- Competitive Salary
- 24 days holiday, increasing to 27 days based on yearly service, plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free Eye Test
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Staff Discount
- Staff Recommendation Scheme
Full training will be given and this exciting role has every opportunity for you to develop and learn new skills as your role progresses.
Please apply with your full CV. For more information please contact the Exeter Office.
Applications must be received within 14 days of the advert placement.