Back to job search
How does a permanent contract with weekly pay sound??
Working Monday to Friday only??
Because that is exactly what is on offer at Door Stop International, a world-renowned door company. Located in the Huthwaite in Sutton In Ashfield.
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in then please read on:
What are my shifts?
Monday to Friday
Rotating Shifts on 06:00 to 14:00 and 14:00 to 22:00.
What is my rate of pay?
£438.10 per week including shift allowance.
Benefits of a Production operative
• Subsidised Canteen
Ongoing work with a genuine permanent opportunity
• 28 Days Holiday
• No weekends
• Training given on machines and manufacturing processes
What will you do?
• • Setting and calibrating the CNC Machine
• Pre-Start checks & reporting any defects
• Strictly adhere to safe systems of work and report any defects.
• Maintain good housekeeping standards in the area
• Perform quality checks in accordance with ISO instructions
• Optimise production of doors through working as part of a line team, delivering good quality doors to output targets
• Be aware of and follow the appropriate operating procedures for the activities in which you are engaged.
• Provide information for your supervisor regarding progress of products under your control.
CLICK APPLY NOW TO JOIN THE TEAM!
Or email email@example.com or call us on 01709918533