Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for a CNC Setter to work in a permanent role for a well-known thriving engineering company in the Crediton area.
You will be working in a busy precision engineering environment to enhance our manufacturing team with experience in milling or turning setters.
- Experience in setting CNC Milling Machines (3,4 and or 5 axis)
- Experience in setting CNC Lathes with either sliding head or multi spindle/multi axis.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings
- Be able to use measuring equipment (Vernier callipers, micrometres and Trimos height gauge)
- Understand milling programs and correct if necessary
- Identify production issues and correct them
- Set and operate machines
- Checking the quality of the product is to the correct standard
- Complete records and documentation as required
- Maintain Housekeeping standards
- Operate a range of engineering manufacturing machinery
- Reporting any concerns to the section leader
- To comply with quality, health and safety rules and environmental and policies
- Dependent on experience
Applications must be received within 14 days of the advert placement.
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job