|Salary:||£12-£15 depending on experience|
The role encompasses the fabrication of signs and displays from metals, aluminium, acrylics, vinyl, PVC foamex, plastics, composite materials and also using lighting components such as LED’s. This role covers a wide variety of jobs all made to customer specifications. The applicant should be familiar with the machinery used in a fabrication workshop, and be able to demonstrate fabrication, assembly and finishing skills. In addition CNC experience with the ability to use CNC routers and press brakes,
· To follow the instructions of the works order and safe working procedures
· Clocking in and off the appropriate work centres to provide accurate information To perform your duties within the hours allocated to a job wherever possible
· To keep your work area clean
· To utilise materials economically and book to the job
· Maintain and use workshop equipment and tools as advised.
· Co ordinate with senior colleagues for the purpose of completing projects, works orders efficiently.
· Assist your work colleagues for the purpose of supporting them in the completion of their work activities as required
· To operate the CNC router.
· Abide by the Company procedures and the health and safety manual.
· Wear appropriate PPE for tasks.
· Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring an efficient and effective work environment