Skilled CNC Turner (Precision) –
gap professional is operating as an employment agency on behalf of our client who are a dynamic precision manufacturing Company located in the Bingley, West Yorkshire location, they currently have an exciting new permanent opportunity.
Our Client is seeking to recruit a Skilled Precision CNC Turner.
Reporting to the department supervisor, you will be responsible for maximising production, whilst ensuring good material utilisation, high levels of quality and minimum set up time are achieved.
To achieve this, you will ensure:
- All products are manufactured efficiently and at a rate comparable with prescribed production rates
- Product is manufactured to meet customer delivery schedule.
- Effective and efficient use of all materials.
- You Adhere to the company quality system; ensuring manufactured product is of highest quality.
- You comply with companies H&S Policy.
- You are conscientious and understand the importance of maintaining a high-quality service and output.
- You strive to provide innovative solutions and seek to continually improve in all areas of your role.
- You always demonstrate a ‘right first time’ approach.
Skills & experience sought:
- Experience of operating CNC machines - Siemens machine controls beneficial
- Machining thin walled components
- Experience of working with super alloy components & small to large diameter machining
- Dexterity and mechanical aptitude
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of imperial and metric measurements.
- Able to use measuring equipment such as verniers and micrometers
- Strong work ethic, a positive attitude, detail oriented, flexible and self-motivated.
- Knowledge of engineering processes or demonstrable ability to learn (advantageous)
- Experience of Six Sigma and 5S standard (advantageous)
- Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) experience (advantageous)
Working Pattern: 3 on/3 off – Days
£27,209 - £35,500 per annum (based on average of 40.25 hours per week)
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for, please apply today.
Closing date is 29th December 2019.
gap professional is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future