|Salary:||Up to £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Quegan|
Skilled CNC Setter/Operator - (Turning)
£30,000 Per Annuum
Days Only (Mon-Fri)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Skilled CNC Setter/Operator to work at their facility based near Location
- To set and run turning (Citizens) / milling (XYZ) machines ensuring maximum production is achieved to quality standards, while also inspecting parts produced, notifying of any areas of concern. Maintain machines and tooling. Offload and clean, sharpen tools as and when required.
- Check programs for Siemens and Fanuc controllers.
- Working to ISO 9001-2015 procedures maintain a high standard of 5S workplace organization.
- Minimum 5 years post apprenticeship experience required on CNC multi-axis lathes and vertical XYZ mills.
- Proven competence in running Siemens and Fanuc based programs.
- An ability to read engineering drawings and use measuring equipment is essential - experience with CMM would be beneficial.
- Applicants must be hard-working, flexible, and able to work to tight tolerances within strict deadlines without compromise on quality.
- An appreciation of other operational areas (such as production engineering, 5S, efficiency etc.) is advantageous.
Please send your CV and call Alex at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 18/12/2021