|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||£9.20 - £10.65|
|Contact Name:||National Recruitment Centre|
We are currently recruiting for Cold Roll-Form Setter to fulfil immediate vacancies on behalf of our prestigious client
Role: Cold Roll-Form Setter
Pay rate: £9.20 - £10.65 depending on experience plus £1.00 shift allowance
2 workers to work: 2pm-10pm Monday- Thursday & 1pm-8pm Fridays
1 worker to work: 10pm-6am Monday-Thursday
- FLT and Puwer- Desirable
- Overhead Crane Experience - Essential
- Experience Cold Form Setting and general repairs - Essential
- Using Overhead crane.
- Understanding and able to remove coil set from steel coil using a mechanical leveller/ straighter.
- Setting and operation of a power press.
- Have an understanding progression pre-pierce tool.
- Be able to work on C.L.M programs (Idromat and Rexroth systems) in conjunction with roll-feed and gag tool units.
- Must be able to set and understand a cold roll forming mill with the ability to problem solve with in the forming process.
- Work to B. S. I. quality system.
- Be able to produce roll-form profiles/sections using a roll forming mill to a high quality and productive output.
- Work well both as an individual and in a team
Sections required to set:
- odd leg channels
- Dutch fold channels
To apply for this position, you can call 01902 422 940 or email your CV to email@example.com with reference 'coldForm'
gap personnel operating as an employment business