|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||0 - 0 hour|
|Contact Name:||Wolverhampton Branch|
We are looking for Cold Roll Form Setters in Walsall, with immediate starts!
Pay: £9.20 - £10.65 depending on experience plus £1.00 shift allowance.
Shifts: 1 position: 10pm-6am Monday-Thursday. 2 positions: 2pm-10pm Monday-Thursday, 1pm-8pm Friday.
- When rolling ensure that the standards are maintained and quality checks are carried out hourly.
- Setting is to be done in accordance of the setting sheet and all jobs are to be set in a suitable time.
- Mills required to be set ready to roll each job this will need to be carried out to ensure the best practice is adopted to achieve maximum speeds.
- Mill is the setter responsibility and the setter must check that all required safety checks are completed.
- Overhead crane.
- Understanding and able to remove coil set from steel coil using a mechanical leveller/ straighter.
- Setting and operation of a power press.
- Have an understanding progression pre-pierce tool.
- Be able to work on C.L.M programs (Idromat and Rexroth systems) in conjunction with roll-feed and gag tool units.
- Must be able to set and understand a cold roll forming mill with the ability to problem solve with in the forming process.
- Work to B. S. I. quality system.
- Be able to produce roll-form profiles/sections using a roll forming mill to a high quality and productive output.
- Work well both as an individual and in a team
- Sections required to set: Channels, boxes, odd leg channel, Dutch fold channels
- FLT and Puwer Desirable