Gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Monday – Friday (9am-4pm)
- Analysing and reporting on the robustness of existing pricing structure models, making recommendations for improvements where appropriate and maintain pricing in the database.
- Create clear pricing architecture and business rules to deliver structured pricing using the Simon Kucher & Partners pricing methodology https://www.simon-kucher.com/en-gb
- Develop smart Excel tools which can be rolled out to other regions which will sort and define legacy pricing data based on predefined business rules
- Work closely with product management to ensure clear commercial market alignment of list less pricing architecture
- Analyse the existing pricing structure models and reporting.
- Create a suite of Excel powered analytical templates based on the Simon Kucher & Partners pricing methodology to assist data reviewing, decision processes and pricing data updating to be used by further analysts within the group.
- Deliver a new pricing structure (based on list less discount) across all Product Lines which aligns to commercial pricing, whilst further leveraging Gross Margin based on Product Value.
- Price list creation and ongoing analysis/maintenance – accurate production of price lists, which have a logical presentation, are easy for customers to follow/understand and are communicated efficiently and on time.
- Control of pricing/competitive database – assist in the collection of competitor pricing and maintain internal database.
- Work closely with front-line commercial sales to evaluate and gather feedback to obtain ideas for new processes that could further streamline front-line quoting activity.
- Responsibility for reviewing deals over the set pricing threshold for specific bands.
- Gather latest information on all product changes/introductions to ensure any pricing amendments are carried through to completion.
- Data Manipulation.
- Inputting and cleansing of large sets of data including pulling data from different sources.
- Data Migration.
- Support to the eCommerce project to ensure the new pricing structure is aligned and maintained.
Skills / Experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Advanced Excel skills with excellent numeracy and data skills (SQL, VBA, Macros, VLookups).
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- a similar role – within a industrial environment : 2 years (Required)
Closing date: 11/03/2020