gap personnel (operating as an employment agency) are currently recruiting for our client based in the Deeside area. Our client is looking for 2 experienced Commercial Vehicle painters to join their busy commercial body shop in Deeside on a permanent basis.
Work involves masking and painting new and used trucks, horse boxes, coaches, trailers and large vans. Experience in this trade will be beneficial. This is a friendly, team orientated workshop, focused on quality not quantity. We hold approvals for all the main insurance and accident management companies, Mercedes CV approval and carry out repair and paint work for the main truck and van dealerships in the North West. Workshop is equipped with the latest CV accident repair and painting equipment; close attention is paid to health and safety and staff welfare.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Loading and unloading one of our large commercial paint booths
- masking and final preparation prior to paint application
- matching and mixing paint form one of our two computerised mixing schemes
- applying 2k paint to a high standard
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience of painting large commercial vehicles is essential
- Use of computerised mixing equipment beneficial
- Full training will be provided by our paint partners
- Pension scheme
- 20 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- A flexible and understanding approach to our staff family requirements and working hours
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy please email your CV to email@example.com or call our office on 01352 762213
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on the suitability for the job.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary dependent on skills and ability