|Reference:||AP - CSL|
|Contact Name:||Joseph Haselgrove|
Community Support Leader (Supported Living Manager)
Are you an established healthcare leader who always strives for success in all aspects of their working lives?
If so, a new and existing position has just become available for a compassionate and motivated Community Support Leader to join my nationally based client, where the successful candidate will assume the responsibility of managing one of their service locations based within the Bury, Greater Manchester area.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the service users your teams support always receive the best support possible and maintaining that your service remains compliant with all relevant CQC and other regulatory guidelines always striving for continuous improvement and innovation.
- Salary – £29,423 p.a. + £45 (Per Sleep-In Completed)
- Hours of Work – Full Time Permanent Position
- Shifts – 39 Hours Per Week, Flexibility is a must as shifts can include bank holidays and weekends (with occasional sleep-ins) + Participation in On-Call
- Area – Bury, Greater Manchester
- Motivating and leading your team to success ensuring all staff members are knowledgeable in their duties, adhering to relevant regulatory guidelines and are working in line with my client’s core values and attitude to care delivery.
- Striving for continuous improvement within the service location, ensuring that any new regulatory guidelines are implemented and that the service is consistently driven forward to success and innovation.
- Oversee the financial budgets for the Bury service location and assume responsibility for the staffing of the service.
- Ensuring that the service users are always treated with the highest levels of dignity and respect and always feel they are in a safe environment.
- Oversee your team members induction’s, training, and professional development whilst always being available for support and guidance.
- Working closely with the senior management team of the group of companies to ensure that your service location always surpasses the expected standards.
- Provide a supportive and developmental environment for the service users to live and thrive as independently as possible.
- Hold an NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care or equivalent qualification (Desired However Not Essential).
- This role can involve travelling within the local area and as such it is required that you hold a full and valid UK Driver’s License.
- Previous experience of working within a supported living environment, where you are supporting service users with Learning Disabilities is beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Whether your updating care plans, altering budgets, or sending out the next periods rotas you will be using computers every day, so it is essential that you have good computer skills.
- Flexibility is a must for this role, you may be working weekends or bank holidays and it can also include the occasional sleep in.
- As the Community Support Leader, you will be responsible for your service location and as such you will be expected to be on-call for emergencies.
- A self-starter with strong problem solving and budgetary skills would be extremely beneficial for the successful candidate.
- A competitive salary of £29,423 per annum.
- 25 + 8 days of holiday per year.
- Long term employment with a company that has an excellent name in the health and social care industry.
- Fantastic ongoing training opportunities upon successful start, with both internal and external solutions provided.
- Access to a great employee assistance plan; with thousands of retail discounts, excellent health cash plan, and a competitive cycle to work scheme.
- Excellent career progression opportunities within this national care provider.
- Excellent sleep-in rates of £45 per sleep in completed.
- DBS paid for by the client at time of appointment.
- Occupational maternity pay which is paid on top of your statutory maternity pay.
- My client understands it can be hard to ask for help when you need it, however upon successful start you will gain access to their employee support line for the times when you need support.
The position of Community Support Leader is an excellent position where you will be making a difference to the lives of the service users every day you go to work! This role is highly rewarding and is an excellent opportunity for a caring and compassionate individual to join my well-established client that will invest in your future within the health and social care industry. If you think you are right for the position and are able to travel to the Bury, Greater Manchester area please apply within, if you would like any further details please get in contact with Joseph Haselgrove in our Peterborough office for a confidential chat.