|Contact Name:||Taylor Wolfe|
gap healthcare is currently working with a nursing home who provide care to adults with learning disabilities, physical disabilities and complex needs
We are looking to recruit temporary support workers who can work week days or weekends. Shift patterns are earlies or lates.
Enhanced pay rate on the weekend
Benefits of being a temporary Support Worker with gap healthcare:
- Flexibility to choose shifts that suit your lifestyle via our app
- Free uniform
- Free ongoing training
- Full time or part time hours to suit
- Temp of the month reward scheme
- Support from out of hours service
- Access to permanent opportunities
- Weekly pay
- Paid annual leave and pension contribution
- Quick registration process via our online portal
- Retention bonus scheme of £200 for all new staff that join us and start work between 18/10/2021 with last available start date being 25/03/2022.
If you have previous experience working as a Support Worker within a similar environment, please apply today!
If you have any questions about this position, please call gap healthcare Southend on 01702 987908 and speak to Taylor