Gap personnel acting as an employment agency are currently recruiting for our client based in Chippenham for a compliance co-ordinator on a temporary ongoing basis.
We have an immediate start available for the right candidates and the work is due to last until December.
Monday-Friday, flexible start time inbetween 0800-0900 and you will be working 41.5 hours per week.
£9.73 per hour, weekly pay.
- Proactively monitor all compliance schedules for all vehicle types
- Outbound chase all compliance bookings liaising with vendors, drivers and customers.
- Ensure all required job types are booked within the specified date or date range
- Ensure all data is updated in a timely and accurate manner
- Highlight any incorrect contact data to specified account contact
- Confirm booking dates to all parties
- Act as point of contact for other departments for any changes in bookings or information needed
- Follow up all bookings to ensure completion and pass
- Assist with gathering any documents required as proof of completion
- Perform all other duties and special projects as assigned.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience of working within a customer service related role is essential, ideally in a service or contact centre environment
- Experience of working within a pressurised environment, with the ability to remain calm, empathetic and professional in difficult situations
- Comfortable working to targets and deadlines
- Experience in the motor industry is desirable, but not essential
- Have strong communication skills
- Have strong organisational skills and be able to plan workload efficiently
- Have strong problem solving skills and be able to liaise between parties when required.
This role will have in office training and then will be based remotely.
Interviews are available immediately.