|Salary:||£30,000 - £32,000|
gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Huddersfield, Monday – Friday 0830 to 1700, £30000 to £32000 per annum
Due to continued success and planned growth, our client is looking to bring in an experienced Compliance Manager to aid in their efforts of adhering to all legal standards and in-house policies. This role comes with an excellent opportunity to progress within a rapidly growing company. You will be responsible for enforcing regulations in all aspects and levels of business as well as provide guidance on compliance matters.
The role is within a manufacturing business where products are built to order based on customers requirements. Experience within a manufacturing business similar would be a advantage, but is not essential.
- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
- Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues
- Draft, modify and implement company policies
- Collaborate with corporate counsels and HR departments to monitor enforcement of standards and regulations
- Assess the business’s future ventures to identify possible compliance risks
- Review the work of colleagues when necessary to identify compliance issues and provide advice or training
- Keep up to date regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
- Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Proven experience as a Compliance Manager
- In-depth knowledge of quality standards and regulations within the manufacturing industry
- Experience in reporting procedures and record keeping
- Ability to stay dedicated to legality whilst also using business acumen
- Analytical mind capable of seeing the complexities of procedures and regulations
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Compliance professional certification advantageous, but not essential
Closing date is 27/12/2020
To apply please follow the application process for the site this job is advertised on or email your CV to email@example.com