|Contact Name:||Guy Allen|
gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hours of work: Full or Part-time considered (3, 4 or 5 days)
Predominantly office based with potential to work from home.
Salary: negotiable dependent on experience
- Assisting and advising the COLP and COFA with operational issues and the overall compliance and regulatory obligations
- Collecting and analysing data, writing annual reports to the Directors in relation to risk related issues
- Identifying areas of risk and propose new measures to implement to ensure compliance
- Policy and procedure writing
- Creating and Delivering Training for; inductions, AML, and Compliance and Regulatory
- Assisting with complaints in accordance with the firm’s complaints procedures
- Reporting to and liaising with the regulators as necessary
- Implementing new procedures to record, manage and monitor all conflict and compliance related queries
- Updating the firms Risk and AML registers with relevant changes and information
- Overall management of file supervision and auditing
- Advising the firm on queries relation to the SRA StaRs, Principles and Code of Conduct
- Reviewing current GDPR policy and practice, identifying areas of risk and creating an action plan to present to the GDPR committee and implement
The successful candidate will have previous experience within the legal profession and relevant compliance experience.
You may be looking to progress into a Compliance Manager role or already work within the Legal profession and seeking a new challenge!
In return, you will benefit from:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life Insurance
- Private Medical Cover
- Pension scheme
Closing date is 2nd December 2020
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future