|Salary:||9 - 13 hour|
|Contact Name:||Darren Davis|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently for a composite laminate operative for a 3 month assignment based in Paignton.
As composite laminate operative you will be joining a bespoke manufacturing company that prides itself on offering a superior manufacturing solution for composite components to the aerospace industry.
Reporting directly to the Technical Director you will be responsible for:
- Laminating and tooling across a broad range of products performing a range of laminating processes
- Read and understand all specifications.
- Checking information on drawings is clear.
- Following processes and ensuring the highest quality is maintained at all times
- Use of hand tools.
- Identify laminating defects.
- Work with QA team to ensure that parts are being manufactured effectively and according to drawings and to ISO standards.
- Help develop processes to improve quality and efficiency.
The working week is Monday to Friday, 8am – 4.30pm with a pay rate of £9.00ph - £13.00ph dependant on experience.
This position is advertised as a 3 month temporary assignment although this could further extended due to further contract wins.
gap personnel can also provide you with 2 ways to register with us:
- Option 1 – Video remote registration
- Option 2 – Branch registration
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment.
- WhatsApp – 07714755117
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Call – 01392 273665