|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Amber Gee|
gap personnel acting as an employment business are recruiting for despatch operatives for a fast growing FMCG company based in Chippenham. This role is on a full-time basis starting temporary with permanent opportunities available for the right candidates.
The site offers superb, modern production facilities and operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You will work closely with the shift leaders and senior management to ensure each product is prepared, packaged, and dispatched on time for customer delivery.
The working hours offered are on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern, 0600-1800. Overtime of 1.25 paid after 40.25 hours.
Starting salary of £9.23 per hour, weekly pay.
Reporting directly to the shift leader your duties will included:
- To assist in the completion of all customer orders being picked and loaded before the set departure time.
- Ensure correct procedures for picking and loading are followed, help with any picking and loading of orders when required.
- Count finished goods stock at the start or end of each shift.
- At all times it is important that you comply with the company rules and always work safely.
- To ensure that food materials despatched are safe, legal and of the quality expected by the business and customer.
- You will be trained on machinery on site, once trained you will be expected to run these.
The ideal candidate:
- Have good communication skills and eye for detail to ensure products dispatched are correct
- Be comfortable with manual work, the products are not exceeding 10KG heavy however the role is repetitive.
- Be comfortable learning new process’ such as how to operate machinery
- Be flexible with working days due to the shift pattern
Immediate starts are available for this position. Our client is consistently developing candidates which start with the business and progression will be available as the business grows.
To apply for this DESPATCH OPERATIVE position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon