|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
Continuous Improvement Engineer
£45,000 - £50,000
Days Only (Mon-Fri)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Continuous Improvement Engineer to work at their facility based near Wrexham
- Develop and ensure sustainability of lean principles such as 6S, Visual Management, PPS, Standard Work, TPM and root cause analysis.
- Lead on Innovation and Improvement Projects.
- Identify opportunities to improve performance and eliminate waste.
- Continuous Improvement activities to include facilitation of lean tools and techniques.
- Drive key projects and identify opportunities to improve the business with a key focus on Quality performance.
- Facilitate the development, implementation, and sustainability of work standards for plant processes.
- Areas of influence and responsibility include: project management, work standards, training, and employee development, engineering methodologies, operational excellence standards (CI, root cause analysis, 6S and Lean Manufacturing principles).
- Opportunity for personal and role development.
- High level of technical knowledge regarding lean tools and techniques such as 6S, Standard Work, Six Sigma, Visual Management, TPM, PPS, Kanban in a manufacturing environment.
- Good coaching and training capabilities.
- Root cause and problem solving process and tools.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, challenging confidently where necessary.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team environment.
- Demonstrate drive, enthusiasm and show high levels of initiative. EXPERIENCE
- HND or higher qualified in an engineering discipline (Desirable).
- Experience of working in a complex manufacturing environment with multiple processes, is preferable.
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 20/05/2022
This job has expired! Click here to browse other live jobs in your area
- Process Engineer
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Up to £40000 per annum
- Mechanical Engineer
£30.00 - £31.00 per hour
- Project Engineer
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £350 per day + Outside IR35
- EDS Engineer
Up to £50000 per annum
- Embedded Software Engineer
£30000 - £50000 per annum