|Salary:||Up to £30,000|
Who are gap personnel?
gap personnel group are a leading industrial provider in the UK, supplying temporary, contract and permanent workers to companies across the industrial sectors. We offer nationwide coverage across seven major regions through high-street branches, specialist divisions and onsite managed solutions. Our clients range from market-leading multinationals through to SMEs and start-ups. We payroll 12,000 temporary workers each week and cover more than 3.5 million shifts per year.
As an Onsite Contract Manager, you will have responsibility of the day to day management of a temporary workforce. Working closely with our client and team leaders you will clearly demonstrate best practice through strong daily management skills, equating to a service level second to none. This role is based at our prestigious client in Liverpool
Pay - Up to £30,000 per annum depending on experience
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Initiate, develop and maintain long standing strategic partnerships with the client
• Demonstrate a clear delivery strategy to the team and ensure that it is defined, understood and reviewed daily
• Ensuring all opportunities within the existing client are maximised to include cross selling opportunities for other divisions within gap personnel
• To meet the needs of the client are accurately understood and to implement the clear SLA’s in place and ensure delivery against them
• Always use best practice and compliance for all functions within the onsite operation
• A clear understanding of the financial data required for the running of a financially profitable site
• Manage achieving and surpassing budgetary requirements and all targets and KPI’s effectively link into this goal
• Implement remedial action where targets and objectives are not being met
• Manage the onsite team and ensure personal development plans are in place for all staff
• To agree, monitor and manage targets and objectives
• Create and implement site strategy through an annual business plan which is delivered and understood by the team
• To provide regular, relevant updates and feedback to the Area Manager / Regional Director
• To ensure that the site is working in line with the company vision and overall group strategy where relevant
This is an onsite role, and in addition to being customer focused, you must be target driven and have experience managing large volumes of onsite staff within a Logistics environment. You will also need to demonstrate:
-Demonstrate an innovative and solutions driven approach
-The ability to deal with conflict and handle complaints effectively
-Proven track record of managing client relationships
-Must show strong leadership qualities and the ability to inspire and motivate others
-Strong analytical and forecasting skills
-Should be able to make insightful and rational decisions
-Ability to plan to ensure that site strategy is in line with overall goals
-Ability to prioritise site workload and delegate effectively
-Excellent written and oral communication skills
-Maintain a positive, proactive, and tenacious outlook
-Must be persuasive, persistent and patient and deal fairly and transparently with team members
-knowledge of the market place and of competitors.
-Flexibility - the ability to alter working hours to suit the client needs but will include weekend work on certain occasions
-Must be able to prioritise workloads, meet deadlines & remain focused under pressure
Being part of a company that lives by their core values and invests in its employees
25 days paid holiday per year, plus bank holidays.
Annual awards ceremony.
Paid holiday on your birthday.
Access to our ‘gap rewards’ programme where you can get discounts on high street shops, cinema tickets, restaurants and more.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to continue developing a career with one of the UK’s leading industrial recruiters.
Should you be interested, please submit your up to date CV without delay as our closing date is 31/10/2019
The gap personnel group are an equal opportunities company and are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.