|Salary:||£28,000 - £33,000|
|Contact Name:||National Recruitment Centre|
gap personnel are currently looking to recruit an onsite Contract Manager to work onsite with our customer in Stevenage.
The role of the onsite Contract Manager is to:
- Meet the required staffing fulfilment levels
- Manage a large workforce pool of available workers
- Manage and support a team of Account Co-Ordinators
- To establish and maintain a high level of service with key decision makers
- Present KPI figures to Senior Management team at weekly meeting.
- Introduce potential candidates to site, processes and environment
- Provide potential workers with a site tour and introducing them to key stakeholders within the business
- Ensure that all workers provided to site are registered, fully compliant, inducted and briefed on key responsibilities
You’ll ideally have skills and / or experience in:
- Proactive approach to attracting candidates
- You are self-motivated and have resilience on tap
- Commercial Awareness
- Ability to recruit in volume and often at short notice
- Business administration experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Great communication skills with a good level of written English
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly proactive approach
What do we offer to our onsite Contract Managers:
Support – Our National Recruitment Centre look to pre-register and assist with recruitment drives before completing assessment centres at site.
- Training – We will ensure that you are fully trained on all of the internal CRM systems and our bespoke onboarding system.
- Compliance – gap personnel is ‘the most effective compliance operation’ in the UK. We will always supply a fully compliant worker to site.
- Benefits – 25 days holiday per year, career progression opportunities
- Marketing – centralised marketing support that can target specific demographics and create bespoke marketing campaigns
- Out Of Hours – We run a manned 24hr service for night shift and the weekends – they can assist with, out of hour check-ins and backfill to site.