|Salary:||£20,000 - £25,000|
|Contact Name:||Jayne Docherty|
Position: Contracts Administrator
Contract type: Permanent, Full time, Monday - Friday
Salary: £20,000 - 25,000 per annum
My client who is an established business in the Cambridgeshire market, require a Contracts Administrator to join them within their busy Construction Team. My client is open to look at candidates that don't come from a Construction Background, but have similar work experience.
You will be required to assist a varied number of departments within the business, as well as working closely with the directors weekly, recording, producing a wide variety of documentation.
Suitable candidates, would be:
- Confident, highly motivated, adaptable and forward thinking.
- Able to work alone at times and on your own initiative
- Must come with a strong work ethic and the ability to multi-task with accuracy.
- A team player and a desire to be part of a high performing team is also essential
and would also have:
- Experience using MS Office and Strong IT Skills
- Previous Administrative experience
Duties would include but not limited to:
- Managing Holiday Requests and Records.
- Collecting and Distributing timesheets, for a number of departments.
- Receive, log and distribute incoming correspondence to the relevant Project Team Members
- Maintain documentation relating to subcontractors such as health and safety processes.
- Reception cover as required
This is an immediate requirement. To apply for this position of Contracts Administrator please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07485359566