|Contact Name:||michala james|
Gap Personnel Group, operating as an employment business, are currently looking to recruit a Contracts administrator for one our well-established client based in Nelson.
Title: Contracts Administrator
Based at: Office based
To manage the tendering process and submissions with our client. Responsibility for the co-ordination of information for Pre-Qualification Questionnaires and Tender documents, ensuring that all content is accurate and consistently well presented.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Identify bid opportunities via online searches, portals, also leading and managing expressions of interests (EOI).
- Review and ensure pre-qualification questionnaires (PQQ) are met within the bid proposals.
- Manage Q&A process for each allocated tender.
- Keep accurate up-to-date records, notes, instructions on processes, ‘bid libraries’ for future use.
- Ensuring final delivery of tender submission documents in accordance with customer timescales.
- Carry out post-proposal reviews and analysis to enable future improvements.
- Operate within the Company’s recognised systems and procedures, protecting the Company’s interests in all business activities.
- Liaising with customers.
- Other tender related tasks or activities dictated by the tender requirements.
- To perform any other activities reasonably required of the jobholder to meet the needs of the business.
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Excellent written communication skills
- Knowledge of bid documentation including Supplier questionnaires and tenders
- Highly proficient IT skills (MS Office)
- Ability to effectively plan and co-ordinate work to meet strict deadlines
- Highly organised with strong time management
- Strong attention to detail