|Contact Name:||Martin Lively|
An award-winning and hugely respected regional house builder with a rich history of delivering sustainable, community benefiting projects across Suffolk have opened their search for a Contracts Manager due to planned, organic growth of the business.
They take pride in building beautifully unique new homes, set among some of the country's most desirable places to live.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity for a distinguished Contracts Manager to work on some stunning developments with real character.
Ideal requirements for the role will include:
- Previous experience in managing private/local authority new build residential projects as both a Site & Contracts Manager
- Ability to communicate clearly with the Operations & Commercial team simultaneously.
- Good IT and communication skills.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines, under pressure.
Why would you work for this Company?
- Multiple award-winning developer
- Large order book lined up for 2021/2022
- Very low turn-over in staff
- Excellent Reputation
- Realistic opportunities for further internal progression
- Offer an excellent basic salary along with staff benefits and bonus structure
If you are considering a move or would like career advice then please contact us on 07485 359 485 or email email@example.com