|Salary:||£65000 - £70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Martin Lively|
A hugely respected regional building contactor with a rich history of delivering incredible projects across the East of England is searching for a Contracts Manager.
Their portfolio is broad and varied through the commercial, education, healthcare, leisure and industrial sectors and values are typically up to the £10million mark.
Ideal requirements for the role will include:
- Previous experience in managing multi-million pound projects simultaneously
- Extensive experience within a Main Contracting environment, particularly within commercial and educational works
- Mixed Experience on both New Build & Refurbishment projects
- Ability to communicate clearly with the Operations & Commercial team simultaneously.
- Good IT and communication skills.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines, under pressure.
Why would you work for this Company?
- Large order book lined up for 2021/2022
- Very low turn-over in staff
- Excellent Reputation
- Realistic opportunities for further internal progression
Offer an excellent basic salary along with staff benefits and bonus structure
If you are considering a move or would like career advice then please contact us on 07485 359 485 or email firstname.lastname@example.org