|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
Due to a multimillion pound investment at their site, our client based in Wrexham is currently looking for a number of Machine Operatives to join their team on an ongoing basis.
Duties to include;
- Responsible for operating and optimising the blown film line and associated equipment in order to achieve specified production targets.
- Ensure the quality standards of the finished product are achieved by carrying out the required testing procedures at the correct periodic intervals.
- Assisting in routine maintenance of the line and associated equipment
- Demonstrate an understanding of health and safety.
- Communicating effectively (both orally and in written form)
- To be confident in decisions especially regarding quality standards.
- Accurate recording of information.
- Able to set up and operate an extrusion line.
- Planning and organisational skills.
- Self motivated.
- Working as part of a team.
- Well defined trouble shooting skills.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience preferably gained in a high volume production environment.
- Equipment set up and processing.
- Working to deadlines, at times under pressure.
- Must have the ability to work shifts.
- Flexibility to work in other areas of the factory if required.
- Monday to Friday; 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm / 10pm-6am on a rotating shift pattern.
- During training period - maybe required to work 12 hour shifts on days.
£11.50 per hour
- Specific training courses available
- Safety boots and high viz provided
- Free car parking
- Weekends off