|Salary:||9 - 10 hour|
|Contact Name:||Darja Gladkich|
Gap personnel are working in partnership with an industry leading Client located near Chard, Somerset.
We are looking for a Cookline Chef to join an established team. The successful candidates will be required to identify and process the correct sauce cooking ingredients customer specific recipe requirements.
- To produce bulk sauce cooks for use in the high-risk assembly area
- To supply all cooks in line with the cookline cook plan delivery timings and to the quantities stated
- Responsible for ensuring that all cooked items are food safe, achieve internal targets, achieve internal quality standard’s
- Responsible for following the rules and procedures related to allergen controls and segregation and free-from controls and segregation
- Able to safely operate all sauce cooking equipment.
- To understand and observe the health and safety standards for the area.
- Responsible for recording all due diligence paperwork
The successful candidate will have previous experience in working in similar role, you will be self-motivated with a keen eye for detail and enjoy taking pride in your work. Having an NVQ level 2 chef qualification or equivalent would be advantageous.