|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Head|
Our client, a leading company within the manufacturing industry are seeking 4 operatives work in their friendly, Health and Safety lead site based near Kegworth, Derby.
Reporting to the Production Manager within the beverage suppliers site you will be responsible for:-
- Maintaining the production line (filling, taking temperatures, following processes)
- Assessing and implementing stop/starts on the line
- Writing a handover about the production numbers /KPI's
- Sorting jams or issues
- You will also have health and safety high on your agenda at all times.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:-
- Working on production lines or similar
- Competent with filling machines.
- Checking temperatures/ taking measurements
- Show ability to follow process guides
12 hour days and nights 6am-6pm / 6pm and 6am- midweeks no weekends on what is called a 4/3/3 rota.
Week 1 : 2 12 hours days and 2 12 hour nights - 48 hours paid
week 2 : 3 12 hour days shifts - 36 hours paid
week 3 : 3 12 hour night shifts -36 hours paid
-all shift have a 1 hour paid break.
Starting at £10.82ph overtime is payable for extra shifts £15.09ph.
The vacancy is to start asap, you will be required to attend a company familiarization brief in Nottingham branch to learn the site rules and regulations and more about the company before you start.
This is a Temporary to Permanent position. An excellent opportunity for candidates seeking full-time work in a fun, energetic environment. Temp to perm role when the candidate have proven themselves in the role.