|Salary:||9 - 9 hour|
|Contact Name:||Christina Reitmeier|
Gap personnel acting as an employment agency are currently recruiting for our client based in Milton Keynes for a counterbalance driver on a temporary basis, this is due to be for a minimum of six months.
Salary on offer is a competitive £9.63 per hour with shift allowance.
These are shift based roles as the operation is 24/7
Shift pattern on a 4 on 4 off basis. 2 days, followed by 2 nights, with 4 day off. (6.00am to 6.00pm / 6.00pm to 6.00am) days and nights.
Example – Monday and Tuesday 0600-1800 back in work Wednesday and Thursday 1800-0600 and then you will have 4 full days off.
- Effective operation of FLT equipment and palletisers.
- Cleaning lubrication and basic maintenance of FLT equipment and palletisers to agreed standards.
- Correct handling, storage of materials to our clients standards, whilst minimising waste
- Loading and unloading
- Picking goods
The ideal candidate:
- Have a valid counterbalance license, reach would be beneficial
- Have strong communication skills
- Be flexible with your shift pattern and be able to cover days and nights
Our client is a globally recognised brand, who have well-known brands they complete work for on site. They offer free on-site parking, a friendly working environment and this work is due to be ongoing for a minimum of 6 months.
If interested please send a CV and we will be in touch, interviews are to be held ASAP with an immediate start available.