Expired/In house/current licenses all accpeted. RTITB in house refreshers available free of charge.
Permanent offers of employment, all you need is reliability, great attitude and perfomance.
Fork Lift Driver - The Role
- Operating fork lift trucks - Counterbalance and VNA
- VNA is the desired license to hold, but in house training at RTITB standard available free of charge
- FLT experience is essential
- Loading and un loading pallets - good in/out
- Writing a detailed handover about KPI and production figures
Fork lift driver - The Benefits
- Annual Rota - enabling you to plan ahead for holidays etc
- Breaks are all paid
- Personal Locker and Uniform (which will be cleaned by the company)
- Onsite parking with top standard Covid Measures
- Genuine Permanent offers of employment to reliable and hard working candidates
- Progression, development and training provided ongoing
Fork lift drivers - The hours
12 Hour Rotating shifts on a 3 on 3 off basis (day/Night) E.g 3 days in, 3 off, 3 nights in, 3 off and so on
There are extra shifts available sporadically offering exceptional overtime payments
Fork lift drivers - The Pay
£11.94 per hour with extra shifts being paid at £14.54 as an overtime rate for VNA license holders - once you have been converted in house to VNA you will qualify for this rate.
£10.44 per hour for counterbalance and Reach - in house RTITB training completed at the earliest convenience enabling you to receive the higher rate offered for VNA.
- Production or Manufacturing
- must hold/of held a license in: COUNTERBALANCE/REACH/VNA
- PPT experience desirable but not essential
***THIS SITE IS A NON SMOKING SITE WITH NO FACILITIES/SMOKING AREAS TO OFFER DURING WORKING HOURS***
This job has expired! Click here to browse other live jobs in your area
- Counterbalance FLT Forklift Drivers
- FLT Forklift drivers - counterbalance
- FLT Forklift Counterbalance Drivers good pay rates
All basic hours are paid at £11.71 per hour Overtime £17.57ph after 45 hours and Sunday £23.47ph
- FLT Counterbalance
- FLT Counterbalance