|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Stephanie Baker|
EXEPERIENCED WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT WITH FLT REQUIRED - £24,000pa
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for a warehouse operative with a counterbalance forklift license based in Bristol, Filton area on a temp to perm basis.
The company play an important part in the construction supply where they offer an extensive range of brands and specialist building products to major suppliers across the UK and Europe.
Reporting directly to the Warehouse Manager the warehouse operative with counterbalance forklift license will be responsible for:
- Unloading and loading of vehicles for distribution
- Maintaining warehouse stock levels and replenishment
- Order picking based on customer requirements
- Identifying and reporting product defects
- Checking in delivery orders are correct
- Palletising customer deliveries and placed into relevant delivery locations
The ideal candidate:
- Previous warehouse experience ideally within trade / trade counter environment
- Hold an in date Counterbalance / Reach truck license
- Understand the needs of the business and their customers
- Be flexible in your approach to each days duties and work in allocated areas as & when required
Working hours are on a weekly rotational basis:
- Monday to Friday, 5am – 2pm / 11am – 8pm on rotation
This role is a temp to perm contract with your first 12 weeks placement through gap personnel with a permanent contract offered after this period is completed. You will start with an hourly pay rate of
£10 per hour with your salary rising to £24,000pa after successfully completing your 12 week probationary period.
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job