|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
COUNTERBALANCE FORKLIFT DRIVER– SWINDON – IMMEDIATE STARTS!
gap personnel acting as an employment agency are currently recruiting for a forklift driver on an ongoing basis until July to join our manufacturing client based in South Marston.
£9.44 per hour
37.5 hours per week Monday-Friday 0700-1530 with an earlier finish on Friday.
- Putting stock away
- Replenishing the production area
- Checking goods into the warehouse
- Ensuring picks are correct
- Working within a small team
- You will also need to cover production so need to be comfortable with machine operating and quality checking of products.
The ideal candidate:
- Be a skilled forklift driver
- Have a good eye for detail
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Be flexible with overtime if needed (not often required.)
- Be flexible when required
- Our client will consider candidates with an expired license as an inhouse test is required.
To apply for this COUNTERBALANCE FORKLIFT position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon.