This is a long term career !!- Join a team working for world leaders in beverage solutions, packing 6.5 billion litres per annum.
Currently seeking 1 additional FLT driver to join our state of the art facility based in Kegworth. Reporting to the Production manager you will help with recycling and removing waste and overflow (plastics) from inside the production area to the correct recycling bins.
To apply you will need an indate FLT counterbalance license issued by RTITB or ITTSAR.
Shifts; Monday to Friday 7.00-15.00
Payrates; £10.06ph with overtime (after 40 hours) being paid at £15.09h
- FLT RTITB assessors working onsite for training
- All breaks paid - 30 mins per shift
- Sustainable future with long term prospects.
- Free hot and cold drinks.
- Full time contracts available.
- On site canteen and shop
- ·Covid secure work place.
Please apply online, or email firstname.lastname@example.org directly with your details or call 01159347000.