Back to job search
Gap personnel acting as an employment business currently has an exciting opportunity to join our prestigious client based in Swindon on a temporary ongoing basis for a Counterbalance FLT Waste Management Operative.
They offer sociable working hours which are 11:00am - 19:00pm, Monday - Friday, competitive pay and a fantastic, modern working environment.
• Sort & process returned waste from external sources
• Correctly process waste within recycling area & yard area using machinery and waste channels provided
• Loading recycled material onto waste vehicles
• Responding to spillages around the warehouse, using machinery and tools provided to clean up the areas.
• Seasonal jobs such as watering plants in the summer or gritting in the winter
• Ensuring the site is free from debris internally & externally
• Unloading deliveries as required
The ideal candidate:
• Must hold a valid counterbalance forklift license
• Have a good eye for detail
• Comfortable with physically demanding work, as there is a lot of manual handling involved
• Strong use of own initiative
If interested please submit a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01793 431746.