|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
COUNTERBALANCE FORKLIFT DRIVER – CHIPPENHAM – TEMP TO PERM
gap personnel acting as an employment agency are currently recruiting for our client based in central Chippenham for an immediate start for a counterbalance forklift driver. This role is temporary with permanent roles available for the right candidates.
The role is working in a fast pace environment and duties include:
- Loading and unloading goods into the warehouse using forklifts
- Picking of orders
- Checking stock back into the warehouse
- Unloading containers
- Ensuring health and safety is adhered to at all times.
- 70% of this role is forklift work.
The ideal candidate:
• The ideal candidate needs to be comfortable with manual work
• In date counterbalance truck license and be confident on the trucks
• Experience within a fast pace environment
• Strong communication skills written and verbal
The pay rate for the role is:
£9.61 per hour, paid weekly.
To apply for this COUNTERBALANCE FORKLIFT OPERATIVE position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon.