|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
Counterbalance Forklift – SN3 – Temp ongoing - £11 per hour
gap personnel acting as an employment business are recruiting for a counterbalance driver for our client based in South Marston, Swindon. This role is temporary however has potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
The pay rate and working hours for the role is:
Up to £11.00 PH depending on experience.
Sociable working hours of – 0815-1630 Monday-Friday
Your duties will include:
- Checking goods into the warehouse
- Liaising with internal and external departments on orders
- Matching invoices and purchase orders with goods coming in/out of the warehouse
- Liaising with couriers on orders
- Loading / wrapping of finished goods ready for delivery
- Scanning finished goods out for despatch
- Liaising with internal departments with any queries on orders and stock
- Updating courier systems
- Managing exports
The ideal candidate:
- Good time keeping and reliability are vital.
- Proactive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Strong communication skills are essential for this role as you will be speaking with internal sales departments and external suppliers
- A valid counterbalance licnese is required
- Experience of using UPS or fedex systems would be beneficial
To apply for this COUNTERBALANCE OPERATIVE position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon on firstname.lastname@example.org