COUNTERBALANCE DRIVER – IMMEDIATE START – 3 WEEKS TEMP WORK - DAYS
Gap personnel acting as an employment business are currently recruiting for a counterbalance forklift driver with warehouse and cleaning duties on a temporary ongoing basis in Swindon.
Sociable working hours Monday-Thursday 0730-1600 and Friday 0700-12000
The role is hands-on, and your duties may include:
• Ensure that Health & Safety requirements are adhered to & met at all times.
• Deliver goods and services to all areas of the Shop Floor as required.
• Empty waste materials by Forklift Truck.
• Floor cleaning of red gangways on the shop floor using Nilfisk floor cleaners. Floor cleaning of more localised areas when required.
• Cleaning up of shop floor coolant spillages and oil leaks.
• Replenish consumables for on-site toilet facilities.
• Working within the Despatch dept - packing pumps & finished product.
• Carry out any additional activities and instructions as required by management
The ideal candidate will have:
- Be available for an immediate start.
- Have an in date FLT license
- Be comfortable with manual loading and unloading
- Be able to operate cleaning machines
The pay rate for the role is:
£9.50 per hour
To apply for this Forklift/Cleaner position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon on email@example.com / Office Call – 01793 431746