PART-TIME COVID TESTERS – IMMEDIATE START – MILTON KEYNES
gap personnel acting as an employment business are recruiting for part-time COVID testers on a temporary ongoing basis for our client in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
The site offers superb, modern production facilities and operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
£10.59 per hour
The role is hands-on and duties include:
- The role will involve helping our employees understand how to self-administer Covid-19 tests and provide support and guidance where needed.
- You will complete a wider range of general daily tasks relating to testing including handing out and collecting self-testing kits, recording results and ensuring the testing area is clean, well set up and running efficiently.
- Updating internal records on the computer system.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Be flexible with working hours and days
- Have good communication skills
- Be comfortable using online systems to update tests
The working hours are:
Days - Typically 4 days per week (Between Monday - Sunday) - total 12 - 16 hours per week. Shifts below are what is available.
- 7AM - 12PM
- 7AM -10.00AM
To apply for this COVID tester positon, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon on firstname.lastname@example.org / Office Call – 01793 431746