|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
MAINTENANCE OPERATIVE – SWINDON – IMMEDIATE STARTS!
gap personnel acting as an employment business are recruiting for maintenance operatives for our client based in Swindon who specialise in Maintenance, refurbishment and installation of refrigerated cabinets.
The role is hands-on, and your duties may include:
- Covering callouts, out of hour servicing and repairs on fresh meat/fish serve over counters.
- Planning efficient routes and keep good time keeping.
- All training of servicing products will be provided, you just need to be keen to learn and have the ability to pick up new skills.
- General warehouse duties when based in the Swindon site during quiet times.
- Complete all paperwork and sent to appropriate persons
The ideal candidate:
- Driving license is required as you will need to travel to clients sites.
- An in date CSCS card is essential or be willing to obtain one soon as possible.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work within small teams and on their own.
- Be self-motivated and able to plan own workload.
- Be comfortable with manual work as some units can be up to 25KG
- Be confident using hand tools.
- Have a good eye for detail.
Permanent opportunities are available for the right candidate.
This role is travelling across the South and travelling time is paid. The role will mainly be working from 1800 onwards on maintenance jobs and shifts are 8-10 hours long. Flexibility to work days in their Swindon depot when there are no calls out will be required however you will always be provided with notice.
The pay rate for the role is:
£11.50 per hour, paid weekly.
To apply for this MAINTENANCE OPERATIVE position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon.