|Location:||High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£20000 - £24000 per annum + additional benefits|
Calling all CUSTOMER CARE CO-ORDINATOR'S
Are you a Customer Care Co-ordinator looking for a fresh start? Are you looking for a role with genuine progression, then look no further.
A rare opportunity within a renowned Plumbing and Heating company based just outside of high Wycombe. We are looking for a Customer Care Co-ordinator. This role is for a Customer Care Co-ordinator with experience working for either a construction contractor, a housing association, subcontractors, house builder or a service & maintenance background.
- You will need to ensure control and management of various projects, Defects Periods, ensuring they are a tracked and planned in our Software (Commusoft)
- Record all defects raised for the full contractual period, track and close these out within acceptable time frames, be responsible for maintaining regular contact with the customers post completion.
- Liaise closely with the Customer Care teams in our Project data base.
- Own all customer complaints and ensure they are acknowledged, investigated, and resolved within target timescale.
- Private Customer Boiler Servicing, Landlord Certification, UFH and Cylinder Problems
- Logging of all jobs on new build site properties and private clients on our internal system
- Co-ordinating with our service technicians on their diaries with regards to repairs via PDA diary
- Monitoring customer service email inbox, administrating the internal system and keep up to date the records for customers/jobs.
- Ensuring that all paperwork is filled into the customer profile.
- Escalating complaints to management where /when necessary.
- Updating internal data base.
- Liaise with accounts department on invoicing and contra charges.
- Creating invoices / send them out to customer and ensure that payment are taken electronically.
- Improving overall customer satisfaction in line with the targets set by the company
- Providing quotes to the Clients by e-mail, obtaining approval
In return my client is offering;
- Salary: 20,000.00-£26,000.00 per year.
- Excellent pension scheme.
- Career progression.
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Annual Bonus after one years' service.
- Positive and friendly workspace.
Please get in touch with Luca on 01223 375629 / firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this role.