|Location:||Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£36000 - £38000 per annum|
Are you looking to join a company who genuinely cares about their staff's progression and wellbeing?
Are you looking to challenge yourself in a demanding, yet highly rewarding and positive environment?
A market leading, regional Housebuilder and a leader in Customer Service at the premium end of the homebuilding industry are currently recruiting for a distinguished Customer Care Technician based in Hertordshire.
This is a construction site-based role, supporting the site team and preparing homes for their customers.
Ideal Qualities for the Successful Candidate:
- Hard working and dedicated
- Able to take instructions
- Has a high quality level of work and takes pride in what they do
- Has a forward thinking attitude in order to plan works
- Flexible approach to dealing with issues and challenges
- Good level of interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate professionally and clearly
- Resilient in the face of challenging situations and deadlines
- Manages time effectively to ensure that workload is met
In return, this company can offer realistic progression within the Customer Care Team, lucrative salary, company pension and a host of other perks.
Please apply direct today or contact Martin Lively on 07485 359 568.