Established 25 years ago, my client is a world-leading provider of products and training aids for Fire, Paramedics and Ministry of Defence organisations
In 2018 they won an award for Welsh exporter of the year and in 2020 won the Queens Award for Enterprise – International Trade.
In response to growing global demand and structured investment they have experienced rapid growth over the past few years and have in place plans to double the size of our business again in the next five years.
To support the existing team to achieve this plan they are now looking to recruit an Administration & Customer Service Specialist; supporting the operational transformation and to build on their excellent customer service that all their valued customers and distributors experience.
- Liaise with the Despatch Manager and Operations Director to deliver excellent customer service to their customers (both domestic and international) through telephone and email communications; process customer requests for quotations, general enquiries, process purchase orders, works orders and dispatch manifests
- Support and assist in ongoing development of our MRP system by processing and maintaining purchase orders, data records, product costings along with configuration and operation of the system.
- General administrative tasks such as product costings, production documentation, dispatch records, purchase order management and invoice matching.
- Customer feedback and service level tracking.
- Excellent competency in both IT/computer systems, experience in Crystal reports and MRP systems will be distinctly advantageous.
- You will be highly skilled having proven experience in MRP systems, customer service/sales and dispatch.
- You will have an excellent and professional telephone manner; you feel at ease talking to our customers, suppliers & distributors - supporting them in with your product knowledge
- You see the importance of systems and procedures whilst having the ability to react and adapt to evolving customer requirements. Prioritisation and planning skills are essential in the role to deliver both an exceptional customer experiences and an efficient operation.
- You will have talent for data accuracy and error proofing combined with the ability to quickly build meaningful rapports with both internal and external customers.
- Displaying a high level of ownership, you be accountable for the delivery of routine tasks and react to the daily objectives that arise. You will thrive on a level of autonomy within the role and seek opportunities to develop your skills across many areas of the Organisation.
- Christmas Shutdown
- All staff complete induction training This is tailored to your specific job role.
- Bi-annual appraisals let you keep track of your progress within your role and my client offers opportunities for professional development when possible.
- They are also keen to offer progression opportunities for those who want to help their business grow.
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Wellness Programme